School uniform helps children to develop a sense of identity and belonging.
- Sweatshirts, Cardigans and fleeces: red with school logo;
- Skirts (of appropriate length) / trousers / leggings or shorts: grey or black;
- Polo shirts: white or red (logo desirable but not essential):
- Dresses: red gingham;
- Socks: dark or white;
- Tights: grey, black or red;
- Shoes / trainers: black - no sandals or heels;
- Hats to keep safe in the sun.
Items of school uniform displaying the school's logo can be purchased directly from Logo Leisurewear. Please download a uniform order form here or for returns click here or call into the office to collect a paper copy or log onto e:email@example.com and order online. Pinders at Crystal Peaks and Ski & Sport in Dronfield also have our uniform for sale.
Please ensure that each item of clothing is clearly marked with the child's name- this really does help relocate any missing items with their owner!
PE Kits should include:
- Plain t-shirt: with school logo in the child's house colour;
- Plain shorts / tracksuit bottoms for outside PE in inclement weather: black;
- Indoor plimsolls: black:
- Outdoor trainers.
Children may wear a wristwatch and small stud earrings. No other jewellery should be worn. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons.
If children cannot remove earrings for PE, they must be covered by plasters or Micropore tape.